Conditions of Scholarships
1. The scholarship period cannot be extended.
2. The recipients are not permitted to accept any employment in Thailand during the term of their scholarships.
3. The recipients are not permitted to postpone a period of the scholarship acceptance as proposed by Chulalongkorn University.
4. The recipients must residence in Thailand during the scholarship period In case of the scholarship recipient whishes to leave Thailand during the semester, he/she has to inform the University of his/her departure through the Advisor where he/she is studying and the advisor must give assurance that his/her absence will not interrupt his/her studies. Once the request is approved by the University, the scholarship recipient will be able to depart. In this regard, the University will not be responsible for the airfare. If his/her absence is more than 10 days, he/she will not be entitled to the living allowance for the month (s) of his/her absence.
Term of Scholarships :
1 Semester (4 months)
Provisions of the Scholarships :
1.An economy class round-trip ticket to and from designated capital cities or principal cities. (actual paid)
1.1 ASEAN Countries not more than 8,500 baht for one way
1.2 ASIA not more than 12,000 baht for one way
1.3 EUROPE, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND and AFRICA not more than 20,000 baht for one way
1.4 NORTH and SOUTH AMERICA not more than 30,000 baht for one way
2.Tuition and Fees (special fees by the program is excluded)
3.Stipend and accommodation in the amount of 16,000 baht/month.
Health insurance :
Chulalongkorn University has a health service center facility. However, foreign
students must have comprehensive health insurance policy to cover medical services in case of
serious illness requiring hospitalization. If not, all medical expenses incurred will be borne
Suspension and termination of scholarships :
These scholarships will be suspended or terminated for the following reasons :
1. Serious illness of recipients.
2. The recipient is deemed to be seriously ill and not physically fit to carry on with his/her studies.
3. Absence of recipients Student departs Thailand for over 10 days without the consent of his/her academic
Advisor and approved by the University
Bpk. Mujahidin Ahmad, M.Sc
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ HP: 085649906652